So your League has decided that you would like to implement MyLeague Manager Match Day Cards this season.
Leagues wanting to utilise the Match Day Cards feature in MyLeague Manager are required to go through an on-boarding process to ensure that they have received the relevant training and support materials.
What Administrators need to do...
- Competitions are added to the LeagueNet database
- All players are assigned to teams
- All team staff are assigned to teams
- Submit a request via LeagueNet Support
What LeagueNet Staff Member will do, when your request is approved....
- Provide you with an overview of the feature
- Send you links to articles in the Knowledge Base
- Arrange training for all your team managers (this could be through live webinar or a pre-recorded video tutorial)
- Link your League to the Match Day Card feature
- Provide test access to the League Administrator