Once your club has been uploaded and approved as an Active Kids Provider you will need to activate your club account. An email will be sent to the identified contact person for your club.
If your club did not receive an email, please contact NSW Active Kids help line
To activate your account and get started as an Active Kids provider, please follow the below steps:
- Click Here to access the Service NSW website
- Create a password for your Service NSW account by selecting ‘Forgot Password’ in the Login section of the website
- Enter your email address in the ‘Reset Password’ section. Remember to use the email address that received the original email from NSW Services
- Follow the prompts and login with your new password
- Review and agree to the Terms and Conditions for your personal Service NSW Account
- Go to 'My Account' in the top navigation and select your club/association from the drop-down menu. This is your business profile
- Review and agree to the Terms and Conditions for your Service NSW business profile
- Select the ‘Active Kids dashboard’ tile from the business profile dashboard
- Review and agree to the Terms and Conditions for the Active Kids program
- You will see the Active Kids dashboard where you can manage your details and vouchers.