Reporting on funds being received into your club bank account is simple. Follow these steps:
Step 1 - Once you have logged in, Select Reports
Step 2 - From the Reports menu select 'Finance'
Step 3 - A series for Finance Reports will be displayed. Select Funds Received
Step 4 - Click and drag the fields you wish to report on into the 'Selected Fields' area.
Suggested Fields are as follow:
- Product - The registration product purchased
- Payment For - The name of the member the payment was made for
- Payment Date - The date the member made the payment
- Date Funds Received - The date the money was transferred into your club/association account
- Money Received (after fees) - The total sum received into your club/associations account after all fees have been paid to SportsTG
NOTE: Additional filters for each field may be set if required.
Step 5 - Once you have selected all the fields you wish to report on, decide on your sort and grouping order under 'options' section
Step 6 - You can then choose how your report is formatted, or to save the report, under 'Report Output' and 'Saved Reports'. To view the reports select 'Run Report'.